Wednesday 18 February 2009

through the shutters


Should really get to school. Need to do some clearing out. I will be leaving soon 6 weeks actually. Its going to be strange , but it's time to change.....
The view from my little room isn't exactly enthralling today > So i need to get out and see what's out there.
Started morning pages again yesterday and its helped a lot already feel clearer. I also reread chapter one of artist's way. I am not an artist , but I would like to think of myself as creative. Creativity can come in many forms there are many creative solutions to the most mundane of everyday problems .
I am feeling like i need to throw away a lot of stuff at the moment. spring cleaning i guess . I have a habit of holding onto stuff just in case, well i have over 5 years worth of teaching magazines and i don't think i have looked at them since they have been in the drawers so what is the use of that? Just blocking up space , remimding me of good ideas that were never used.....Not helpful then.I did throw out all my PGCE stuff yesterday that felt good, like admitting I don't need that little crutch. I never used it since i qualified !
Right I'd better get to Stony Stratford now , before I change my mind....gotta pick up some report cards as well , so i can write the reports before i leave ....
back soon

1 comment:

cherryblossom said...

I filled up 6 bin bags of rubbish and it felt really good and very worth it!