Friday 20 February 2009

clearing out my bank account

well its just money. had to pay for the MOT repairs today ... ouch
I also had my hair done , Its funny but there is always a moment just after the hairdresser has finished cutting it and it looks really good and i think yes someone has finally got it how i want it. then they blow dry it and make it look all smooth and puffed out. its still nice but it looks too shiny ha ha ...anyway i had to put my pink hat over the top as i left as it was bloody freezing when i left the hairdresser.
Now i have to decide if I am going to go to fishmarket to the exhibition opening . apparently Bill drummond is speaking and there will be some live music, however it will also be freezing , mike isn't home yet and I am not drinking so it would be first time out and saying no... does that scare me , not really , in fact i am quite keen to obeserve all the people drinking with my sober head on! I might cycle down there , only 5 mins down road....
yes tha's what I'll do ,
could go to labour club after and watch some bands..?
I actually have a really annoying headache that may be linked to the big cream cake I ate a few hours ago.... maybe ill just put some 4head on it and see what happens...

No comments: