Thursday 19 February 2009

expensive day


So Today , well i didn't get a chance to do my morning pages first thing as I had to take car for its MOT . I also managed to put some of the rubbish out as it is bin day and I wanted to remove all the left over card fro the recylcing van .saves me driving it to the tip. although i will have to go there soon as have some other items i need to get rid of , including an old plastic xmas tree which can be sold on by them .
I walked into town from the garage down the Wellingborough road, it was quite strange, I don't think I have walked down there for a few years.Lots of closed down shops and businesses, but i bet it would be the same if i headed up the Westgate road or down King Street in South Shields.
So this is the Wellingborough road " Welly Road". It was only 9am when i was walking along so was pretty quiet unlike when i took driving lessons on a Saturday and we would spend most of the day trying to get down the road.




This was a funny little notice leading to a huge gap where a church was located. I have never noticed it before , i guess i just liked the big open space It's funny to walk along roads you think you know and you always find something that you didn't see before. Everything has it's own little story . I wonder who goes there? what is it like? so i googled it.
http://www.cupmnorthampton.org/ministries.html
crikey the prophecies bit is interesting , this guy gives his top prophecies for january
4. Credit crunch goes worse
5.Retirement of some service chiefs
there are also some frankly scary things on there.... ... how strange. It reminds me of a time when i got invloved with what were known as the "god squad" led by the englsih teacher at my school. we used to gather there on a friday night ...anyway i left when i got told off for putting the pixies on the stereo"this monkey's gone to heaven " i chose the music . It was a strange time and so easy to get involved with the weirdness , speaking in tongues , exorcism etc....
anyway , a sad little shop with just a weird branch hanging in the window . It just looked sad to me .









There was this tiny little graveyard behind a wall . I didn't know that was there either.at least there was some colour there.
but i liked the silhouette of this tree it looked like it had just touched a Van Der Graaf Generator.




Then my batteries started to run out so took a couple of the old hospital which is being demolished although is being taken over by pigeons at the moment. Anyway i got a call about the cost of the mot and it was quite a lot..... oh well just as well i spent no money in town!

No comments: