Wednesday 19 November 2008

radiator creaking

here I am in an empty classroom , marking work and resting my weary voice. Its been a busy but good day, we had fun manipulating photographs to create imaginary worlds , although in reality the kids did exactly what i would do when introduced to anew toy and played all afternoon.... let them get it out of their systems thats what i say...
I don't believe in setting strict guidelines for this kind of thing , they will soon learn by doing and looking at what others have created....
am loving wordle for some classroom work on adjectives , we built a lovely wordcloud together and it really helped the children see some unusual and exciting adjectives in another way...
I have a headache and a sore throat . I am worried my husband is not having a good time at work and it is stressing me out... I dont know what to say or do to make it better....

No comments: