Sunday 23 November 2008

back in the land of the living

I hate being ill!
always feel so useless ,but on Thursday morning having tried to teach a stranegly succesful maths session on 24 hjour clock , my body started to protest and I was sent home..... very weird driving home in a kind of trance as i was so damn tired. I just managed to get in and then crawled to bed and stayed there.
On Friday I made it to the sofa. I watched lots of episodes of father ted, they cheered me up . I wondered how the kids at school were getting on, but strangely not so much the staff.
Saturday I ventured to the co op at the top of my street. It was too much for me and I lay back on my snug sofa for another 3 hours to recover.
Saturday night Mike ordered take away I didnt protest... the tofu was not good , but the chilli beef was lovely
Sunday stayed in bed until 11 . finished my book which I really enjoyed even though i worked out who dunnit before the end.
Feel much better now , throat not that sore anymore and I just have a normal bog standard cold.so back to school tomorrow and then off to my new school afterwards ....
I hate being ill Im behind on everything now.....oh well

No comments: