Wednesday 26 November 2008

Bad day

Today I got deja vu to last year... when i had a really hard time with my class. nothing wold work they wouldnt be quiet, fussing over everything, shouting out. My new class have been brilliant . I started the year with confidence again, full of enthusiasm and ideas.I have just had a new kid into the class, he is very confident and quite cocky and now my class are a nightmare.....
I am already starting to feel like I am not doing a good job , despite a really fun literacy lesson using myst....
Im just thining out loud, its not the kids fault, its the other boys vying for friendship and showing off. Its quite weird to watch how they have all just changed...
tomorrow i will be organised and lay down the law etc.....
I have gotten lazy, I think i can just wing it..... I can't
I need to get better not worse before i move on to my new school....pull yr socks up girl.....

1 comment:

Dominic said...

My favourite picasso quote is "there is nothing worse than a good start"

Do a bit of shadow boxing to the rocky theme tune before you enter the class room in the morning, or slip ritalin into his milk.

Anyhow you will get it figured out, then you can put 'the eye of the tiger' on in the car on the way home.