Saturday 8 November 2008

November November

Its been a busy old week , My sister had her little girl Holly on Tuesday which is brilliant, all went well . She has a definite Strike nose . its a family trait although I don't have it , its on my dad's side . I have an interview for a job , only applied last weekend . Its a bit scary as if I get it I will move from my very familiar and comfortable job where I am now , to a new school which is bigger.and as yet I con't know anyone or what the people will be like. It is nearer to home though and I love the idea of cycling to work rather than driving for 40 mins there and getting stuck in traffic etc, plus it is time for a change.
So I have booked a very hurried haircut appointment for later on.
I am also attending my first stitch and bitch group today at the labour club , again an attempt to meet more people and do new things. I am quite into making stuff, It detracts from the fact that I have no money to buy stuff.. Although i spend a lot of time thinking what I will make , but rarely actually do it.... ha ha

No comments: