Friday 6 March 2009

unwanted?

I feel strange today.
I don't have to go into school today becasue my replacement is teaching my class. So i should feel great. yay a day off , well not exactly. I am writing up reports ( well drafts) to help her out when i leave. The head has said to stay away so that she can have the class to herself rather than them running to me every five minutes. I am not due into my new school until March 30th and don't know whether to ring them and ask if I can pop in on any of the Fridays or just to concentrate on getting ready > i feel a bit unsure and scared about rining my new school, but don't know why?
Anyway I have to go to Slough a bit later to do stats marking training tomorrow .... oh joy...
I think I will just get the reports done as much as possible and then call the school about going in !
I don't even know who I am talkking to ha ha .... this is like my mind on the internet ,

No comments: